Wednesday 12 December 2012

Love is a Strange Thing for Animals, too

When I told you the Love Story of our Mandarina ducks, I could not even imagine how the things can change drastically in only two days.

Our ducks live in the great open-air cage with my dear pond all destroyed now.

It's a nice place for ducks. They have enough water for all and they can graze all day long. They love the soft grass I seeded there in September.


Everything could be so nice but... the young duck does not love the old female and courts the young female. The old female does not want her first mate and sits alone. Her old friend ( really too old maybe?) is alown, too. Don Juan chants for his new flame and does not even look at the old female...

Oh my god, what have we do with them???


No comments:

Subscribe ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

Search This Blog